Vinegar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gus & Mary said:
Ever heard of pouring vinegar into the Black tank?

I guess if all the collard greens and Carolina Pulled pork is gone, you might as well.  There isn't another use for vinegar, is there?  ??? :-\ :D

yep. we have a recirculating toilet. 3 gallons of fresh water to start and 7 gallons when you "pull the plug" to drop it into the black tank. a couple of cups of vinegar really helps keep the bathroom "fresh"

Never used it in the black tank but it's great for cleaning everything else so why not.

1275gtsport said:
yep. we have a recirculating toilet. 3 gallons of fresh water to start and 7 gallons when you "pull the plug" to drop it into the black tank. a couple of cups of vinegar really helps keep the bathroom "fresh"

What size black tank do you have??

You can also add a little olive oil...  ;)

I am continually amazed at the stuff people want to put in the waste tanks. Probably none of it is harmful, but mostly it is unnecessary.

Just Lou said:
I guess if all the collard greens and Carolina Pulled pork is gone, you might as well.  There isn't another use for vinegar, is there?  ??? :-\ :D

Mom lathered up us kids when we got sun burned...
I never liked collard greens...but loved Carolina Pulled Pork...grew up in that general area...

1275gtsport said:
34 gallons. no grey holding tank and a 40 gallon fresh water tank.

So, you get five flushes per dump (full holding tank), or is my math wrong?

Just Lou said:
So, you get five flushes per dump (full holding tank), or is my math wrong?

It's a recirculating toilet ... the liquid gets reused until it smells bad enough to dump.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubytuesday
Back
Top Bottom