Will this complete re-body drive properly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RV_Lee

Its a kid on youtube and I ask here because he deletes any comment / question that isnt blind praise.

It was a 1989 Chieftan class A 454 gas. The replacement body is heavy gauge plate steel all welded together. Personally I think it may drive pretty funky with all that weight over the front

Looks like an A-Team (Tv Show) job..
To answer the first reply questions: Not finished yet. Front clip missing that's were the headlights and turn signals go. Hot to get in. I assume there is a door SOMEWHERE...

As for the original "how will it drive" Depends on if they beefed up suspension.

Looks like an A-Team (Tv Show) job..
To answer the first reply questions: Not finished yet. Front clip missing that's were the headlights and turn signals go. Hot to get in. I assume there is a door SOMEWHERE...

As for the original "how will it drive" Depends on if they beefed up suspension.
It has a driver door and a door on the rear wall, it looks like he's going to put the factory winnebago front cap back on that has all the lights. Suspension hasn't been touched, neither has the engine. Oh and he wants to tow a dually GM truck with it too.

Back
Top Bottom