Youtube Truckcamper Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Any of you fellow TCers watch these? One is Work Less Enjoy Life More. guy named Larry, he has pretty good content mostly, he is bases as I am in AZ and finds these dispersed camp sots around the state. He still works as a contractor, but has enough tome off to maintain weekly podcasts.

Another we like is Kenny Of All Trades, he is based in Minnesota and travels on weekends to dispersed and state campgrounds around the state. Both use drone footage to have that overlook of the area.

There are others I can't specifically name, but many have cool projects, and show off products. Some are sponsored others not. They will tell you a sponsor sent a product for them to try, and some they mention they bought. I find that along the other programs. One product Kenny bought was a knock off of the Solo smokeless firepit from Walmart, he was impressed as we were and one became my Fathers Day present. Haven't had a chance to use yet.

Anyway, look on Youtube for these really some decent content.

Any of you fellow TCers watch these? One is Work Less Enjoy Life More. guy named Larry, he has pretty good content mostly, he is bases as I am in AZ and finds these dispersed camp sots around the state. He still works as a contractor, but has enough tome off to maintain weekly podcasts.

Another we like is Kenny Of All Trades, he is based in Minnesota and travels on weekends to dispersed and state campgrounds around the state. Both use drone footage to have that overlook of the area.

There are others I can't specifically name, but many have cool projects, and show off products. Some are sponsored others not. They will tell you a sponsor sent a product for them to try, and some they mention they bought. I find that along the other programs. One product Kenny bought was a knock off of the Solo smokeless firepit from Walmart, he was impressed as we were and one became my Fathers Day present. Haven't had a chance to use yet.

Anyway, look on Youtube for these really some decent content.
Ya I watch Larry, he's got a camper on his white pick up and also has another full trailer he uses once in a while. He gets his gifts sent to him and shows how things work if their worth it or not. Even gets gifts for his dogs , well the one had passed away. Lol , he does enjoy showing how he makes his meals.

I never wrote to him but man somethings he does aggravates me cause there's a different better way to do something. I like to cook that's why I want to say something to him but it's still a good watch I enjoy it.
I'll have to check out the other guy you mentioned.

There was but she still was on just haven't watch any for like a month or so. This girl was here from the UK her visa was up after a year or something I forget but she came here from hmm like Poland or something with her truck camper and would go to these little towns hoping to find some land to get a house on but everything was nuts in price. Some of these areas were crazy I never heard of them just small towns that were well just , you wonder how they survived being so away from everyone.
These towns were coming from being once an old mining town that once had alot of people and slowly just came to a very small town. A post office, general store and maybe 13 families I guess but it was cool.

They have a few videos were something happens at nite , just scarry stuff of a strange around their camper at nite or other stuff. Even Larry had a video but it just al fake. Larry did his then later apologized he just wanted to try one out too. , 😂.

But some are good. Oh ya I forgot about the 2 I was watching their videos till I found out they were a churchy group . They even raised funds bought some land, I think kentucky and built a church on a little lake. I stopped watching after that, I'll have to flip it on if I find them to see how they made out , 😂.

Just to much what some do out there.

Ya I watch Larry, he's got a camper on his white pick up and also has another full trailer he uses once in a while. He gets his gifts sent to him and shows how things work if their worth it or not. Even gets gifts for his dogs , well the one had passed away. Lol , he does enjoy showing how he makes his meals.

I never wrote to him but man somethings he does aggravates me cause there's a different better way to do something. I like to cook that's why I want to say something to him but it's still a good watch I enjoy it.
I'll have to check out the other guy you mentioned.

There was but she still was on just haven't watch any for like a month or so. This girl was here from the UK her visa was up after a year or something I forget but she came here from hmm like Poland or something with her truck camper and would go to these little towns hoping to find some land to get a house on but everything was nuts in price. Some of these areas were crazy I never heard of them just small towns that were well just , you wonder how they survived being so away from everyone.
These towns were coming from being once an old mining town that once had alot of people and slowly just came to a very small town. A post office, general store and maybe 13 families I guess but it was cool.

They have a few videos were something happens at nite , just scarry stuff of a strange around their camper at nite or other stuff. Even Larry had a video but it just al fake. Larry did his then later apologized he just wanted to try one out too. , 😂.

But some are good. Oh ya I forgot about the 2 I was watching their videos till I found out they were a churchy group . They even raised funds bought some land, I think kentucky and built a church on a little lake. I stopped watching after that, I'll have to flip it on if I find them to see how they made out , 😂.

Just to much what some do out there.
When I was 18 we hitch hiked across the Southern part of the country from Florida to California. I'll never forget coming on some little places in the Southwest out in the middle of No where with a capital N. Some old guys sitting out in front of the towns only store happy as could be though. Home is relative.

Larry recently got a pup. Named him Marty. Larrys cooking remeinds me of bachelor guy cooking. Sometimes he goes on about something I find silly. He just revealed hos project, he built a small slide in camper for his Tracker. I am amazed at how many women send him stuff.

Kenny ends up receiving items as well, but not like Larry. Foe a couple episodes Larrys new friend can't think of his name, but they were drinking a lot. Larry would occasionally drink a beer, but with his new buddy, I was almost worried about him. If they still drink a lot, it is off camera. Guessing he got some feedback on that.

There are others, but can't cme up with names. Larrys main attractiuon for us is where he would find places.

Youtube creators are required to tell you when they are reviewing a sponsored product.

There are truck camper videos where the focus is maintenance, projects, and such, while others are simply using it as a means to travel and focus on the traveling.

Catherine Gregory traveled in a truck camper until about two years ago when she switched to a small single axle Springdale travel trailer. Her videos are all about the outdoors, the destination, a tiny bit of cooking and such, and only a little bit about the camper.

Runaway Roses Is all about the campers, trailers or whatever. Rare is it to see a camping video of theirs and then there is not much substance to it.

Delta Bravo is almost all technical stuff for his truck camper and trailer. Some good videos.

Stonyboot does a real good mixture of camping, traveling and very good technical stuff on the truck and camper.

Charles

When I was 18 we hitch hiked across the Southern part of the country from Florida to California.
Back then, assuming you're of that age, it was pretty common to see numerous hitchhikers at major intersections and entrances to highways. I know because I was often one of them. :giggle: Hated busses, planes too complicated but thumb out-- cheap and easy.

A number of cross country trips but the most memorable and enjoyable was from Anchorage, AK to NY.

Back then, assuming you're of that age, it was pretty common to see numerous hitchhikers at major intersections and entrances to highways. I know because I was often one of them. :giggle: Hated busses, planes too complicated but thumb out-- cheap and easy.

A number of cross country trips but the most memorable and enjoyable was from Anchorage, AK to NY.
That was a long one. I only did two long trips. Out West and back and up the East Coast. Spent that summer hanging out at U. Va. in Charlottesville. While there I remember one morning 10 or 12 guys were out on the street with backpacks, a friend told me they were on the way to Canada, the lottery was this past week.

Guy picks up a hitchhiker, drives a little way, says, to the hiker, aren't you concerned a serial killer might pick you up>. Hiker replies, what are the chances 2 serial j=killers would be in the same car.

Larry recently got a pup. Named him Marty. Larrys cooking remeinds me of bachelor guy cooking. Sometimes he goes on about something I find silly. He just revealed hos project, he built a small slide in camper for his Tracker. I am amazed at how many women send him stuff.

Kenny ends up receiving items as well, but not like Larry. Foe a couple episodes Larrys new friend can't think of his name, but they were drinking a lot. Larry would occasionally drink a beer, but with his new buddy, I was almost worried about him. If they still drink a lot, it is off camera. Guessing he got some feedback on that.

There are others, but can't cme up with names. Larrys main attractiuon for us is where he would find places.
Oh ya I forgot about his tracker. I did register to talk to him but think I did it wrong I always want to tell him things about that thing , ways to fix certain things he brings up. Glad he got a new pup maybe it will keep the other awake but I hope he got a new generator to keep the air going, oh and hope the pup keeps the poop out of the bed.
So he's got a cruise buddy, well guess the beers are flowing. Anytime I went to my trailer I'd put my furniture out and set my beers in my cooler and load it with ice I'd put a keg in my keg holder ( a customer made stainless steel holder a guy gave to me at my buddy's in Pennsylvania when I was like 22 this guy was about 70 he made it when he was 14 at a steel place he worked at. I'm 59 and still have it its on a customer stand it all comes apart its super shinie its great) but I do think this thing was part of a still , 😂, anyway the cans were for sitting back in the morning before crabbing ice cold they were.
Larry's cooking just needs some help. In my Batchelor days and am still again I new how to cook. And your rite about the girls sending him things , maybe he's a looker 😂. But also I see things on Amazon I want to tell him about to improve some things in his camper for his dog or dogs now. They have those cool duel fans he can run that are solar. They are strong and work great just running a proper hole with the wire and sucking out the warm air. And other things.
I've got to get that on tonight maybe check out his new pup. Oh I've also seen some better ways for him to set up his little fires and cook. If I suggest them maybe the girls will send them.
If you want it / it will come.

I was watching Larry last nite well the other nite ,I was jumping around at his site, can never just get them in a row unless I'm doing it wrong. But I saw a couple with his drinking 😂 and with his other U Tube buddies but that 1 girl with the 2 shepperds she's got that new fold out camper. Well I jumped to her site to check it out and wow I'd never get a camper like that.
She got in an area with heavy wind, she said she knows that she was told about being careful with that and setting up. She had said that lifting the sides is a little heavy anyway. So why get it . But anyway at one point she got really messed up cause one side fell on her then the next fell in. Well when she was finally inside with her pups she tried to smile saying she was going to bed bit she started crying cause she was hurt. Her next couple of films she was still hurting. I saw pop ups better and rummier than that. She should of stuck with here truck camper. Even a small pu behind would have been better. Just as lite and more room and more to it. She got ripped off. And that other girl , the heavy set one that sleeps in her suv and meets up with her, I found some easy cheap pop ups she could use. Even this one with a pop up on 1 side has a little ice box , stove bed. Simple and more room than her SUV 😂.
But ya I saw Larry and the guys doing it up for Cinco demio, 😂, Larry was hurting big time the next day. He needs to learn you plan that on a day like that drink alot of water and the next day drink alot of water ... not coffee.

Wow , Larry's little camper is um pretty. Saw Marty, he got stung in the mouth by a bee didn't feel very well. And his new friends like their beers but I don't know if they'll hang much more with Larry... seems to eat all their food 😂.

I set up my Suzuki Grand Vitara similar, had a good sized bed and all kinds of storage. Ended up selling to a friend when I bought my Jeep GC. Those micro campers are fun to design and build but in use, not as much.

Between Larry and Kenny of all trades, I prefer Kennys channel, but Larry is hitting places I can go to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woodsman1
Back
Top Bottom