Vandals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, whatever happened to the man who destroyed rocks in Utah a few years ago, while his family watched? Somehow he was connected with an RV company.
The guy who owns Anderson Hitch pleaded guilty to defacing Corona Arch by scratching his family’s name into the rock. Fine was $1000 plus restitution of $850 or so. He was also prohibited from using any federal land for 18 months. He is a disgusting piece of trash. I lived in Utah when this happened, and he was excoriated by the press and public.

The guy who owns Anderson Hitch pleaded guilty to defacing Corona Arch by scratching his family’s name into the rock. Fine was $1000 plus restitution of $850 or so. He was also prohibited from using any federal land for 18 months. He is a disgusting piece of trash. I lived in Utah when this happened, and he was excoriated by the press and public.
That news article I posted was about him.

When someone is the owner of a company and does things like this he should find a sudden loss of sales. and eventual bankruptcy (Since this will take time his employees will have time to seek work elsewhere) I know a couple of companies where it's happened.

Back
Top Bottom