I am redoing a vintage Camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree with this and lithiums have a lot of benefits but it sounds like the op has a tight budget.

for an inexpensive option lots of people love these.

You need at least 2 and need to wire them in series to get 12 volt. They are also heavy and you have to top off the water regularly. Trojan used to sell an autotopoff product but that would add to your cost. Low tech and more maintenance but they definitely work. You could always start with them and upgrade to another type down the road.

You might find good deals on used batteries from someone who is upgrading to lithiums.

yeah I do have a tight budget. I am going to be saving up money over next few months to buy the stuff I need. I have to get a new water pump,wire,the distribution center,batteries,stove top that runs with propane,a fridge that's propane and a water heater.
I just realized that what I thought was the water heater isn't a water heater at least it don't look like it, I am not sure what it is I am attaching pics of it.
it does have duct work coming from it but its not the furnace as that's further down the hall.

yeah I do have a tight budget. I am going to be saving up money over next few months to buy the stuff I need. I have to get a new water pump,wire,the distribution center,batteries,stove top that runs with propane,a fridge that's propane and a water heater.
I just realized that what I thought was the water heater isn't a water heater at least it don't look like it, I am not sure what it is I am attaching pics of it.
it does have duct work coming from it but its not the furnace as that's further down the hall.
I forgot to include the pics. sorry

Attachments

• 1000001142.jpg
    1000001142.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000001144.jpg
    1000001144.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 5
To save some money you can use some residential appliances in an rv. We have a residential gas range and fridge in ours. You will prob need to use an rv heater and hot water heater and fridge if you want propane.

I have seen some people use heaters like this but not very often

There is probably more you have to worry about that to use those safely in an rv and that one may not be safe for indoor use. Not recommending it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgovatos
Back
Top Bottom