I currently own a 2021 Galleria with Li3 compared with a newer brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dusty Traveler

Yes, do own and enjoy our Greta 2021 Galleria with Li3, which currently has 630Ah.
  • A. My Li3 Lithium Battery – 630 amp-hour lithium battery. Voltage regulator, Xantrex XC Pro 3,000W inverter/ charger.
  • B. The E1, shows a 6.900 Watt alternator. E1 Package is a powerful Volta Power System. Featuring a high-capacity 12,000-watt-hour lithium battery pack, a 3,200-watt pure sine inverter, two 30-amp converters, and a secondary 51-volt alternator,
Which is a better system and how can I tell, currently I can park for 10 hours with A/C which is a 12V running the clock with no issues. My issues are few and both are Mercedes-Benz. The newer Van has a 144WB and my Greta has a 170WB. I have reviewed tapes and information on the E1 which is most limited.

Sadly this is all I have on both systems and "NO" idea what I should be looking for, as a stand-alone running times. A or B, your thoughts?

Last edited:
From what I'm reading and seeing in this forum I'm back to post some more details, I was concerned about posting in the first post.
A. Vehicle is MB Coachmen Galleria with Li3, but with a 170WB
Click Here for more details
B. Vehicle is MB Airstream Interstate 19 with E1 and a 144WB
Click Here for more details and or this Click Here USER Manual.

This is a video clip of the "E1 system" shown on a 170WB model. But also comes on the 144WB campervan model which I'm interested in. I hope showing this video will help you help me. A different Lithium Battery power package system. Click Here I've looked around and looked. I would like your help in wrapping my head around this new system.

* Both show 8 to 10 hours of standby operation times with A/C running. Both on the outside seem similar in setup and operation. But over my head to go deeper in reporting facts as I understand them.
* The B, also adds a bit of comfort in knowing there is no propane onboard.

We Love our two inductions Cooktops and the much larger refrigerator. For medications and road snacks.

But I truly would like your feedback as to the two electrical systems. Li3 vs E1,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom