2nd owner of 2018 winnebago minnie drop with outdoor kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Mojo

having trouble figuring out how to get propane to outside kitchen burner. Called winnebago but they didn't seem to know much. tank on, burner on, lighter at burner...nothing. rolled under to look for a secondary valve.
thanks for any help

Hopefully another Winnie Drop owner will soon be along to help. It makes sense that there would be a shut-off valve for an external burner, but I don't know where to suggest looking. I checked the owner manuals for 2018 Winnie towables but I saw no mention of the LP plumbing except the tank valve itself.

I don't know how far the run is from the tank to your outdoor kitchen, but we've got a 30 gallon propane tank in our Winnie Tour and the only thing that uses propane in our coach is the three burner stovetop, which we rarely use. (Haven't filled the propane tank in 7 years) It's quite a run from the tank to the stove and it can take awhile for the gas to get to the burners - and then it sputters for a bit until all the air gets pushed out of the line. Could that be your issue?

Kev

What Kev said.

Couple of other ideas - are there any propane appliances in the RV like a cook top? If so is that working? If your propane tank(s) are portable do you have one or two? If two there's probably a manifold at the tank that will automatically switch over. Check that out. Another possibility is Winnie put an electric shutoff valve in your propane plumbing. Do you have a switch somewhere that says LP?

Check your regulator for the vent screen, make sure it's clear and venting. And then the very obvious - does your tank have propane?

Try following the lp line for the outside stove to where it joins the rest of the system. If it is on a quick connect fitting there is a valve that is part of the quick disconnect where the stove plugs in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am312
Back
Top Bottom