Is ICE the problem??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So are you saying people only care about the environment when it crosses their political views?
We know that is true. There are many people who prefer to follow the politics instead of the science. We see this big time with the climate change issue.

-Don- Reno, NV

EVDS

EV Derangement Syndrome.

What I find interesting is the same people who rage against EV for environmental concerns aren’t out there posting studies in regards to lifted pickup trucks with huge tires. Just EV’s.

I mean, if EV’s are the thing that finally got some people to start caring about the environment, then that’s a net positive in my book. The agenda is working ;)
IOW, ignore the entire picture.
Bottom line is that EVs are MUCH greener than ICE:
So NOW we name calling. I have NEVER RAGED against EV.
I Just know there are 2 sides to everything. You two prove over and over no matter what is shown, posted, or referenced; if it doesn’t say EV #1. Then they are deranged and wrong.

As I said in beginning. I knew this would rilesome up. I stumbled on this. Wasn’t even looking. So I posted it.

Last edited:
So NOW we name calling. I have NEVER RAGED against EV.
I Just know there are 2 sides to everything. You two prove over and over no matter what is shown, posted, or referenced; if it doesn’t say EV #1. Then they are deranged and wrong.

As I said in beginning. I knew this would rilesome up. I stumbled on this. Wasn’t even looking. So I posted it.

The CAPS LOCK seems a little rageous. Coming to an EV discussion forum just to "rilesome" up seems a little deranged. You're here to try to prove people wrong by posting an article, not discuss.

The CAPS LOCK seems a little rageous. Coming to an EV discussion forum just to "rilesome" up seems a little deranged. You're here to try to prove people wrong by posting an article, not discuss.
Now was a typo. Never Raged was to ensure my point was there(passion). I know caps sometimes means screaming. I wasn’t.
I did not post just to rilesome up. But I did know figure it would and I was obviously correct. Lol

But I guess I’m just a dumb, rageous, deranged person.

Never more true than with covid.
I followed the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s were the science was.
Yep, unfortunately, money corrupts everything.

I heard here in Reno if somebody died in a motorcycle accident who has covid, the official cause of death was the covid.

-Don- Reno, NV

EVDS

EV Derangement Syndrome.

What I find interesting is the same people who rage against EV for environmental concerns aren’t out there posting studies in regards to lifted pickup trucks with huge tires. Just EV’s.

I mean, if EV’s are the thing that finally got some people to start caring about the environment, then that’s a net positive in my book. The agenda is working ;)
What trips my trigger is the **&@# diesel truck owners "rollng coal". Terre Haute IN, had such a problem with them during the big Diesel Extravaganza every summer, the county fair board voted to stop hosting the event; and the police are way understaffed to stop all the violators.
1710463173954.jpeg

If any of my engines exhaust can be seen, it isn't running properly and I fix the problem, even my 1932 Chevy.

Last edited:
But I guess I’m just a dumb, rageous, deranged person.
Nah, it's just that you need to sell your oil, just as in Texas.

The Prudhoe Bay Oil Field is the largest in the USA. AK needs it to survive. 85% of your state income is from oil!

Only 35% in Texas.

I expect many EV haters to be from Texas and Alaska.

But I am not all that bad. I own two RVs and six motorcycles and a pickup truck that run on gas / oil.

That is nine ICE vehicles but only seven EVs. So I own more ICE than EVs.

So don't worry about my EVs so much. ;)

-Don- Reno, NV

Nah, it's just that you need to sell your oil, just as in Texas.

I expect many EV haters to be from Texas and Alaska.
I guess add hater to the list---Doesn't seem to matter how many times I say that I 100% see a place for EV's...but not for me....Not Yet anyway. I am still called a hater because I don't own one now, have no plans to buy one now, and I am looking and listening to all sides.

I guess add hater to the list---Doesn't seem to matter how many times I say that I 100% see a place for EV's...but not for me....Not Yet anyway. I am still called a hater because I don't own one now, have no plans to buy one now, and I am looking and listening to all sides.
There's a place for everything, IMO. I don't mind the (so-called-- not really to be taken so seriously) "EV haters".

Gives us "EV lovers" a chance to explain a few things.

We couldn't do it without the anti-EVers.

These types of debates would never be in an EV forum. Such would serve no purpose there.

Ice haters also exist. But I have too many ICE vehicles to be called an "ICE hater". Most of my vehicles are ICE. So obviously, even I feel ICE has its place--at least for now.

-Don- Reno, NV

Back
Top Bottom