R-Pod / Winnie Drop owners...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Maybe you can help me figure out how to get propane to the rear, outdoor kitchen? Inside works fine. Thanks
That person hasn't been on the forum since 2018 and this is an old thread. Hopefully someone can advise.

Perhaps you can expand on the problem.

the winnie drop 170k...still called winnie drop in late 2017 btw..... is our 6th camper. 3 pups and 3 tt's and easily our favorite. no major quality issues. the rear kitchen door is too big and heavy for its own good so be careful with it. I demanded a new one as ours had a bit of a bow in the center. open it carefully. also, build yourself a drain for that sink. buy a drain...funnel...lenght of hose....into a bucket. done.

perma pro delux rpod 18.8 fit our 2018 winnie drop 170k PERFECTLY and is of good quality. if you want detail, Ill copy/paste the actual model number for you later, im on a phone now...but I dont use the cover much. what i did do, however, was get a good quality rv wax, and protect it that way, and then get tire covers.

as far as wd hitches. dont want one. too much work for us little tt people. and man, the tongue load DROPS the truck a good 6 inches!!! but I dont worry about it. im under my max tongue, so i trust the manufacturer in their publication of that weight max.

nrg
Hello
I can't seem to get propane to the outside kitchen and that was a big selling point for me.( 2nd owner)
Winnebago help center wasn't helpful. propane on, knob on, lighter at burner and nothing. Can you help me? thanks

We purchased our Winnie Drop in Feb of 2016 and it has leaked from day one. We've taken it to the dealer, the factory, another dealer and now it is at an RV repair shop. Winnebago has not been very helpful.
Maybe you can help me figure out how to get propane to the outdoor kitchen? inside burners and refer run fine on propane. thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenLantern33
Back
Top Bottom