Quartzsite 2022 Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry N.

I finally found time to combine my camcorder footage and my quadcopter (drone) footage into a video. It's all taken in the immediate vicinity of the RVforum.net parking area and shows what's around, along with which rig was which (at the time the video was taken, of course). I have the video listed on You Tube as Private, which means that you need the link to watch it, so here is the link:

Enjoy.

Great video Larry, shame there wasn't more of us there, but we enjoyed the company of those who were.
Safe travels.

Glad you folks liked it. Hopefully it will also answer a question or two from some folks who've not yet been there.
Forget the show, those who wonder if it's worth the effort. Go meet your friends on the forum, they are the real deal.

I finally found time to combine my camcorder footage and my quadcopter (drone) footage into a video.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the video Larry. I enjoyed. Sad to see the few folks at the QZ site.

For example, Larry shot video of us pulling in, but we weren't there when the drone video was shot.
Not Larry's fault. We were there for a week, left for a week, and returned for a week.

Reasonable size Albertsons about 20 miles, or Walmart about 30 miles. Several small convenience stores in town

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom