Quartzsite 2022 Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the video Larry! We've been to Quartzsite probably 10 times over the years but always stayed in town with hookups. I always wondered what it looked like out there boondocking.
Thanks to you I now know!

Dan and I thank you Larry for the video even if ya don't remember my name. ;) Thank you Paul for remembering.

Proves Wendy & Betty are correct. We really need name tags! Now if someone could come up with a method for remembering which name belongs to which body. And then which bodies belong to which RV.

Sigh Jennifer

Sorry Jennifer- I looked for a signup or another clue, but couldn't tag even a forum name to associate, and my memory is like a sieve with so much leaking out. And I goofed with Len and Brenda, too, because I found a Len and Jo somewhere (wrong Len)- the hazards of memory leaks-- sorry folks.

ow if someone could come up with a method for remembering which name belongs to which body. And then which bodies belong to which RV.
AND, which forum name goes with which body/name/coach/etc. Well, maybe someday...

I think you did very well identifying people to coaches and encourage that in the future. A missed name is no biggie and please do not let it effect your future videos and IDs. Look at this way at least short term everyone knows Dan & Jennifer and Len & Brenda :D

Larry, I did not help you out with my forum name because I did not sign us up as coming to Quartzsite and the only time I was out was for the social and after dark fire. Our plans were powdered Jell-O until we arrived.

I also am horrible with names without the complication of...
which forum name goes with which body/name/coach/etc.

Maybe consider making a online sign in sheet for attendees when arrive??
Jennifer

Our plans were powdered Jell-O until we arrived.
As were ours- well, maybe ours weren't powdered, but...

Maybe consider making a online sign in sheet for attendees when arrive??
The biggest problem with that is that we would start to get "formal," so someone would actually have to be in charge :D

I don't know if there is any reasonable way to solve this, and it's probably not worth worrying about.

Anyway, things are fine for now-

I must admit I prefer the “no one really in charge” vibe of the Q rally. People announce what they want to do, and others come along if they want. No formal activities with required attendance except maybe the pot luck. I admit we did have to ask Betty what time it usually is since we seemed to have all forgotten!

Sorry Jennifer- I looked for a signup or another clue, but couldn't tag even a forum name to associate, and my memory is like a sieve with so much leaking out. And I goofed with Len and Brenda, too, because I found a Len and Jo somewhere (wrong Len)- the hazards of memory leaks-- sorry folks.

AND, which forum name goes with which body/name/coach/etc. Well, maybe someday...
It's a shame no-one mentioned any names previously 😄 Your memory is probably as good as mine.

I finally found time to combine my camcorder footage and my quadcopter (drone) footage into a video. It's all taken in the immediate vicinity of the RVforum.net parking area and shows what's around, along with which rig was which (at the time the video was taken, of course). I have the video listed on You Tube as Private, which means that you need the link to watch it, so here is the link:

Enjoy.
Thanks Larry, never been. Heard of and read about. Now that I'm retired maybe we can get there one year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom