Mini Rally in Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You must have missed message number 52 in this thread.

Can anybody else here make it?

-Don- St. Cloud, FL
Didn't miss it. It appeared you guys weren't going to get together, but I'm glad you finally did!

Absolutely!
As of right now Tom, I’m planning on being there. I’m sending you a PM (conversation) to give you my phone number in case you need to contact me while I’m on the way. My DW will not be with me.
Have you contacted Will. He hasn’t been on the forum for a little while.
8/3/21

Last edited:
As of right now Tom, I’m planning on being there. I’m sending you a PM (conversation) to give you my phone number in case you need to contact me while I’m on the way. My DW will not be with me.
Have you contacted Will. He hasn’t been on the forum for a little while.
8/3/21
I have not seen or heard from him in the last year. I sent him an email and I will keep you posted.

Are you guys wearing coats again today down there like the picture you shared ?

Are you guys wearing coats again today down there like the picture you shared ?
I am not. It's a very nice day here today. I am out on the picnic table next to my RV.

SeilerBird's cat could be seriously sick. He took it to the vet, and he hasn't been around all day. So I cannot tell you if he finds this 70F weather cold enough to be wearing a jacket.

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

I am not. It's a very nice day here today. I am out on the picnic table next to my RV.

SeilerBird's cat could be seriously sick. He took it to the vet, and he hasn't been around all day. So I cannot tell you if he finds this 70F weather cold enough to be wearing a jacket.

-Don- St. Cloud, FL
Yep I was wearing a jacket all day. I have been sitting in the veterinarians office all day. My cat has a urinary infection.

Tom and Don, I thought it over and decided to back out of going to the rally. This spread of covid has me really concerned. We were invited out today to go to a Chinese restaurant today with a bunch of people. That place will be packed so we decided to just stay home. We pretty much don’t go anywhere. We go for groceries, get gas, church and Lowes when really needed and of course wearing a mask.
Hopefully things will be better next year and we can plan another rally. You guys enjoy and Merry Christmas.

Got to go now and watch the launch. 🚀🚀🚀

, I thought it over and decided to back out of going to the rally.
Well, Tom SB and I decided to still go there by the plan even if nobody else shows up. So, if you change your mind or if anybody else can and wants to join up with us, it's still:

12 noon on Monday Dec 27th , 2021.

at:

Crabby Bill's
1104 Lakeshore Boulevard
St. Cloud, FL 34769
(407) 979-4001

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member