Mini Rally in Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If we need to pick a date, how would Monday the 27th work out? Date can easily be changed by anybody who prefers a different date. If you need a time too, how about 1300 hrs?

If you're going to stay here, we will have to make sure you don't get BSed like I did. There is plenty of room here, but you will not have a sewer hookup.

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

If it’s OK with Tom it will be Monday at noontime. All I need is the place.
I am sure it will be fine with Tom. I would suggest a place if I knew this area, but I could even get lost in this RV Park.

BTW, seriously, I went for a hike inside this RV park today and I made sure I brough my hiking GPS with me. It is easy to get lost in here. Even for Tom who has lived here for ten years. This RV Park even continues on the other side of the river.

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

Newspapers in the town to service members stationed at Misawa AB. Directions had to be given to each house: “Go out the main gate and turn right on Green Pole road. Turn left at the yellow house. Turn right at the house with the big dog…”. I think you get the idea. PITA.
There are many places in this world like that. When Tom & I visited Costa Rica around 15 years ago, it was that way there too.

But in Japan, most area addresses are the order in which they are built. And often they would start building houses on different blocks at the same time. So address #5 can be ten clocks away from six.

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

Don - you want a good laugh? Read this thread:

Don - you want a good laugh? Read this thread:

Tom are we still getting together at the TRex cafe or a different place?
I was wondering where a lot of kids are out of school and at Disney, I wonder if this place will be packed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom