Mini Rally in Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My DW has a dr. Appointment so I can’t make. Maybe next time. Also too close to the holidays. We just spent the last three hours wrapping gifts for the Polk County Sheriffs dept. along with 20 other people. We also did a bunch about three weeks ago. Alot of kids wouldn’t have anything if it wasn’t for these LEO’s. Hats of to them.

@DonTom ,

What time are you pulling out tomorrow? How long does it take to get from ocheedokey to that Walmart?

And what does V W/L stand for?

Take pictures, and share with us
I don't know what there will be to take photos of--unless you want to know what a great looking guy I am . . .
What time are you pulling out tomorrow? How long does it take to get from ocheedokey to that Walmart?

And what does V W/L stand for?
I never know when I will pull out. That depends on when I get up have my breakfast and coffee and are ready. Your guess is good as mine. But I normally am out before check-out time, which I think is 1100 hrs here.

From here, my GPS says that Wally*Mart is 109 miles from here and takes just under two hours.

V W/L = Verizon Wireless

-Don- Okeechobee, FL

But if you think this is screwy, visit Japan where address can go 5, 6, 7, 8, 345, 218, 219, 9, 371, etc. on the same block
We lived in Japan for four years. Where we lived there were no addresses. I delivered newspapers in the town to service members stationed at Misawa AB. Directions had to be given to each house: “Go out the main gate and turn right on Green Pole road. Turn left at the yellow house. Turn right at the house with the big dog…”. I think you get the idea. PITA.

SeilerBird,

I am ready to roll right now. Just sending this message first.

I should be at that Wall*Mart before noon. My RV is to 30-foot Class A with the words "vision" on the side and the electric motorcycle on the cycle ramp on the hitch on the rear. If you see my RV but not me, just wait a few minutes as I could be inside shopping if I don't see you first.

Be hungry and we can go for lunch.

See you in a couple of hours.

-Don- (my last message from Okeechobee, FL)

SeilerBird,

I am ready to roll right now. Just sending this message first.

I should be at that Wall*Mart before noon. My RV is to 30-foot Class A with the words "vision" on the side and the electric motorcycle on the cycle ramp on the hitch on the rear. If you see my RV but not me, just wait a few minutes as I could be inside shopping if I don't see you first.

Be hungry and we can go for lunch.

See you in a couple of hours.

-Don- (my last message from Okeechobee, FL)
There are two open sites at the Floridian. Water and electricity but no sewer, however there is a dump station here.

There are two open sites at the Floridian. Water and electricity but no sewer, however there is a dump station here.
I am now at the Wally*Mart, by the Lawn and Garden near the Firestone.

Yes, I would like to take a spot there. I was going to ask if anybody canceled. Let;s go by there and reserve a place. Perhaps for a week, if possible.

-Don-

We may be able to have a meet and eat with more members later. I will post here later if I get a spot for a full week at the Floridian. Then we can set it up for after Xmas.

-Don- St. Cloud, Fl

Last edited:
I am here at the Floridian, and I am staying for a week! Can be longer. So, if anybody would like to join us for a meet and eat, just about any day and time after Xmas will work. Or even before. We're not going anywhere!

Pick your own date as long as others (if others can make it) can agree.

Or even have it on two different dates.

On what happened here I will start a new thread, "RV Park BS".

-Don- St. Cloud, FL

I might make a run to Cocoa to see my niece in the new year. If I do make the run and can work it out I may stop by for a meet and greet.

No guarantees. My new Mobile Home is supposed to deliver to the property in Feb and there are some logistics that need to be done. Not the least being cutting a swath of trees and knocking down some fence so that 2 each 12 X 40 foot sections of mobile home can be placed - LOL...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom